13 April 2011

Something I Hate

I HATE GRADES.

I hate the concept: let's give each student a numerical value associated with success! And then, lets organize them into who has high values and who has low values. And what is this based on? How much they know? I wish.

There's a stronger correlation between AGE and grades than between how much they know. And then some people don't work, but because they do good on the test (because this is the 3rd time they're taking this class) they get a better grade than someone who is honestly trying. And the worst part is they KNOW they're cheating the system and they think it's all great! AHGHFH

Additionally, me and Excel are not on good terms. Because sometimes, the numbers copy and paste, and sometimes they don't. And I never got a tutorial on this. I was mostly told "hey you need to turn in your grades tomorrow" and then I learned. More or less.

Also, I'm REALLY REALLY HUNGRY.

I HATE GRADES.

Thank you, rant over. My next post will be cheerful, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. You and my math teacher would get along. Also I'm beginning to think grades are one of those things that students are obsessed with and teachers hate. Also I miss you.

    ReplyDelete