05 February 2011

Some Photos:

Because I had time to download photos today (see here) here are a few I'd love to share:

Hiking with friends to La Lechero

At La Piscina with Kendy and Dagmar, those cuties.

Maryam met some Mormans from her high school doing their mission!

Bumper cars!

The little bus I ride on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Two of my 2o de basica students, on the dashboard of the bus (their 'seat').

Kendy after he received a face painting.

Reading to my prebasica (preschool) students.

La Forma: every Monday the students line up by grade, in their cute little uniforms, and hear announcements and sing the national anthem.

4 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I love the picture of you reading to your prebasica students?

    Also, 34 days 0 hours 57 minutes and 21 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to explain your "Alaska Grown" tee shirts LOTS! Did you do the face painting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did do the face painting...I was showing him Alaska State Fair pictures of the face painting and he got all excited, Spider man (pronounced Speedermaan) is pretty big here.

    ReplyDelete