05 February 2011

Its a good SATURday

Watching people watch tv is sometimes more fun than watching tv itself. Just a random thought. Because I'm watching some people watching tv right now. And its entertaining.

Also, I love lazy saturdays. Saturdays where I can make crepes (Thanks for the recipe ZOE!!!) after waking up at 10:30 (despite an 8:30 alarm of my neighbors asking to borrow a storybook).

Saturdays where after lunch, I teach my 4-year old neighbor Kendy how to wash dishes, and he gets so excited about it that after dinner, he comes up to me and says "Hey! It's time to wash dishes!" and proceeds to wash every dish in the house.

Saturdays where I can do my laundry, dry my laundry, and collect my laundry without smelling dank damp clothes inside throughout the next week.

Saturdays where I can clean my room, and fold my clothes, organize my life, and recharge the batteries on my phone, nook, and camera.

Saturdays where I can skype with my parents, sister, emotional twin, and still get 8 hours of sleep.

Saturdays where I can watch a chick flick featuring Colin Firth.

Saturdays where I am content.

Ahhh.

5 comments:

  1. I kind of like Saturdays too. And I maybe can't wait to spend one with you in 35 DAYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a perfect saturday to me!!

    except for the part about child labour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahieh- Would he be so happy to do it if it was child labor? Today, he came up and asked me if we could wash dishes. And when we finished washing dishes, he was like "I want to wash more!" So I had to go find some more dishes for him to wash...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh.... I'm SPOILED! Reading your blogs makes me feel that I love my "Winter Decadent" lifestyle! But, you are sounding a little spoiled with a personal dishwasher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe. just teasing you. you know I am sarcastic at times!! can you send him over to my place??
    BK

    ReplyDelete